[triangle-zpug] September meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Sep 15 21:21:13 CEST 2005

Assume the next TriZPUG meeting will be on TUESDAY September 27 at 7pm
in 328 Phillips Hall on the UNC campus.

The room is not reserved yet, but I don't think it will be a problem if
the classroom scheduling people ever return my calls. Suffice to say,
it's not normally used at night and I know where to get the key.

If you have a program you'd like to present, we're all ears.

I will be at PloneCon next week and making the meeting announcements
from there.