[triangle-zpug] Plone 2.1 demo

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Sep 9 19:52:28 CEST 2005

Rob Lineberger wrote:
> Excellent of you to post the recipe!

Well, now I have to take the server down for a few hours for hub
maintenance. Will post again when back up.

> 1) Would you do something different in this recipe to run Plone 2.1
> behind apache and/or squid?

For Apache, no. Zope 2.8.1 creates an unmapped Virtual Host Monster upon
install, ready for Apache mod_rewrite to do its thing.

> 2) Would you do something different in this recipe if you were using ZEO?

Much. Will post a ZEO recipe later. Much to do today. I just needed to
get a Plone 2.1 instance up as quickly as possible, else I would have
done ZEO to start with.