[triangle-zpug] Vote on proposal: Move TriZPUG meeting date to 4th Tuesday

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Fri Sep 9 14:24:41 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 12:25 pm, David Handy wrote:

> I propose that we move the TriZPUG meeting date to the fourth Tuesday.

+0.

We initially chose 4th Wednesdays because no there were no other technical
groups meeting that day that would likely have much cross-over for our
members *and* because I normally have fencing practice on Tuesdays and
Thursdays.  But I can certainly skip one practice/month if it gets more
people to attend TriZPUG.  :-)