[triangle-zpug] Vote on proposal: Move TriZPUG meeting date to 4th Tuesday

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Thu Sep 8 17:45:25 CEST 2005

+1

I have habitually "forgotten" the Wednesday night meeting time, since
so many other technical user group meetings meet on Thursdays!
I really don't like Wednesdays, since this conflicts with church
activities.

I would be in favor of moving to 4th Thursdays also, but for David H's
benefit, Tuesday is OK.   Let's do the Sept meeting on Tuesday, ha!

I dunno if anyone in the Triad or Charlotte reads this list, but if
you are interested in a Python Users Group "somewhere" out here (I
livem west of Winston Salem), please contact me:

  Mark Biggers
  biggers - utsl.com
  336 849-0278

I've seen several folks mentioning use of or interest in Python, on
the CharLUG mailing list... I plan to contact them myself.

----mark