[triangle-zpug] Vote on proposal: Move TriZPUG meeting date to 4th Tuesday

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Wed Sep 7 18:25:32 CEST 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 04:43:08PM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Chris Calloway wrote:
> >The next one will be Sept 28 in Philips 328 at UNC, I hope.
>
> And, actually, that might be a misstatement. This came up at the last
> TriZPUG meeting. We never did hear on the list whether at the July
> meeting if there was any discussion on David Handy's motion to move
> meetings to the fourth Tuesday or Thursday of the month, rather than the
> fourth Wednesday. David, I apologize if the August meeting ignored your
> effort there. Any word on moving the meeting week night?

Chris, no one has replied yet with an email on this list voting one way or
the other.

To clarify, I prefer Tuesday over Thursday.

I propose that we move the TriZPUG meeting date to the fourth Tuesday.
Please respond to this email and indicate your position according to the
standard Python voting scheme described at
http://www.python.org/dev/process.html

+1 indicates that the poster is in favor of the suggestion.
-1 indicates they're against it.
+0 indicates "I don't care, but go ahead".
-0 means "I don't care, so why bother?".

Thank you,
David Handy