[triangle-zpug] Why Python by Eric Raymond

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 23:41:36 CEST 2005

In case this sways the decision:

There are already two other groups with meetings regularly scheduled
for the fourth Thursday of the month.  They are the local Perl and PHP
groups.  So chosing this slot may limit some amount of crossover
attendance.

The last meeting I attended was about two years ago, so don't go out
of your way to accommodate any of my needs.

( The nonprofit I volunteer with is headed towards using plone.  I'm
interested in learning how to backup an instance, and if there is an
way to have a staging instance for development, and then easily launch
or sync to a production site -- code and content. )

Thanks for setting up the meetings that have been available, even if I
haven't made it hardly, I do appreciate that you're there.
--bradoaks