[triangle-zpug] Why Python by Eric Raymond

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Sep 6 22:43:08 CEST 2005

Chris Calloway wrote:
> The next one will be Sept 28 in Philips 328 at UNC, I hope.

And, actually, that might be a misstatement. This came up at the last
TriZPUG meeting. We never did hear on the list whether at the July
meeting if there was any discussion on David Handy's motion to move
meetings to the fourth Tuesday or Thursday of the month, rather than the
fourth Wednesday. David, I apologize if the August meeting ignored your
effort there. Any word on moving the meeting week night?