[triangle-zpug] Why Python by Eric Raymond

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Sep 6 22:40:49 CEST 2005

Chris Rossi wrote:
> I want to come to TriZPug meetings.  I've been working for the last
> couple.  There wasn't much notice for the last meeting.

The next one will be Sept 28 in Philips 328 at UNC, I hope. I won't be
able to schedule the room until Sept 14, though, as the campus is still
settling down as far as classroom allocations for the fall. Hopefully, I
will remember on Sept 14, or one of you will ping me.

Programs for the September meeting will be gladly accepted, as always.