[triangle-zpug] Meeting tomorrow?

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Wed Oct 26 16:26:08 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 25 October 2005 11:44, Thomas Wilson wrote:
> I'm trying to post directions etc. I should have them up by after lunch.
> As far as I know we don't have a speaker. However, I'll be here (NCSU)
> in case anyone shows, regardless.

Thomas,

Sorry.  I ended up not going.  I had forgotten about the meeting, and I was
unable to get a previous appointment rescheduled.  I thought that I might be
able to drop in for part of the meeting, but that didn't work out either.
:-(

I should be able to make it to the combined November/December meeting.