[triangle-zpug] Meeting tomorrow?

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue Oct 25 18:32:55 CEST 2005

Since no one else has spoken up :) I'll show my work-in-progress on my
StarSim game. I intend to use this project to experiment with Python eggs.
Right now I am packaging it up with InnoSetup, which is also something worth
knowing about. I have a setup where I can actually create a Windows
installer on Linux, because InnoSetup works with the Wine windows emulator.

David H

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 11:44:29AM -0400, Thomas Wilson wrote:
> I'm trying to post directions etc. I should have them up by after lunch.
> As far as I know we don't have a speaker. However, I'll be here (NCSU)
> in case anyone shows, regardless.
>
> -Thomas
>
> T. Bryan wrote:
> >I believe that we agreed to have a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, October
> >25th, at NCSU, but no one created a meeting announcement for it at
> >trizpug.org.  Is the meeting on?  Is anyone planning to go?
> >
> >---Tom

David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!
Beginning Computer Programming with Python
http://www.handysoftware.com/cpif/