[triangle-zpug] October meeting

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Tue Oct 18 22:23:59 CEST 2005

The 6th or 13th December are both O.K. by me.  I would be very
interested in the ArchGenXML talk by Mike R, for the next meeting.

If you are reading this, and live "on the way" from western NC to the
Triangle, I would really appreciate car-pooling to the October meeting
or any other.  Besides, we can "talk Python" all the way back and
forth.  I live west of Winston Salem, and can meet with folks on the
"western I-40 / Hwy 241-S" side of Winston.  I am willing to drive and
split gas costs, too.

  Mark Biggers, biggers at UTSL.com
  336 849-0278

thank you,