[triangle-zpug] Boot Camp schedule revisions

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Tue Oct 18 19:42:33 CEST 2005

I marked your PyCamp dates on my calendar. I'll try to keep at least some of
that time free so I can help out.

I have a friend who is working on his PhD in bioinformatics at NCSU, and is
learning and using Python for some genetics research. I'll ping him about
what kinds of things would make a "Python for Scientific Computing" camp
attractive for him and his colleagues. Off the bat I can say that it would
really help if it fit the school schedule...

David H

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 11:00:45AM -0400, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Camp Five (Enterprise Plone): Thursday January 5 - Monday January 9, 2006
>
> PyCamp (Python for Scientific Computing): Monday March 13 - Friday March
> 17, 2006
>
> PBC2 (Plone Boot Camp II for Plone 2.2) : Monday May 8 - Friday May 12, 2006
>
> PBC2 will be significantly revised from PBC1 as Plone is rapidly
> changing (Zope 3 interfaces) and moving from feature-releases to
> time-releases (once every six months).
>
> Your feedback on this list is *MOST* appreciated.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Chris Calloway
> http://www.seacoos.org
> office: 17-6 Venable Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323
> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599

David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!
Beginning Computer Programming with Python
http://www.handysoftware.com/cpif/