[triangle-zpug] October meeting

William T Hansley hansl002 at mc.duke.edu
Tue Oct 18 17:05:18 CEST 2005

No preference for me.
-Bill

Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu>
Sent by: triangle-zpug-bounces at python.net
10/18/05 10:49 AM
Please respond to
"Mailing list for North Carolina \(Research Triangle area\) Zope/Python
User Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>; Please respond to
"Mailing list for North Carolina \(Research Triangle area\) Zope/Python
User Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>

"Mailing list for North Carolina (Research Triangle area) Zope/Python User
Group" <triangle-zpug at python.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [triangle-zpug] October meeting

T. Bryan wrote:
 > Then our final meeting of 2005 will probably be
> December 6th or December 13th, depending on when more people can make
it.

Since it will be UNC's turn to host in December, I'd like to get your
(meaning you, the receipients of this email) preference for the 6th or
the 13th.

Please take the time to reply to the list, even to say no preference if
that is your wont. Thank you. I need to schedule the room.