[triangle-zpug] October meeting

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sat Oct 15 14:25:05 CEST 2005

On Thursday 13 October 2005 17:21, Geoff Davis wrote:

> but then I realized that the next 2 meetings take place (more or less)
> during the weeks Thanksgiving and Christmas.
>
> When's the next meeting?

Yes.  The evils of meeting on the fourth week of the month.  :-)

We've handled this problem in the past by holding just one meeting in early
December...normally first or second week of the month.  So, our October
meeting is October 25th.  Then our final meeting of 2005 will probably be
December 6th or December 13th, depending on when more people can make it.

Of course, feel should free to try to schedule something else.  For example,
instead of a last meeting, we could have an end of the year party/sprint if
we could find a spare room, enough time near the holidays, and appropriate
sprint topics for everyone to participate.

Just thought that I'd throw the idea out there.  Be creative.  Get involved.
We're a small enough group that it's not too hard to arrange something a bit
different once a year or so.  Then again, there's nothing wrong with our
normal meeting format if that's what everyone prefers.  :-)