[triangle-zpug] October meeting

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 14 20:36:13 CEST 2005

Hey all,

I'll be out of town all next week and away from email and I will return
Monday Oct 24. However, I DO have a room for us on Tuesday Oct 25 at
NCSU Venture III and will host.

If over the course of this next week you all decide to postpone or
reschedule the meeting, just let me know. You can pretty much count on
having a space available here for our use on any given weekday that I'm
in town.

BTW, we do have a Polycom available for point to point H.323 video if
the need ever arises.

-Thomas