[triangle-zpug] November and December meetings

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Nov 30 20:28:20 CET 2005

Charlie Hitlin wrote:
> Sorry I will not be able to make this one, yet again. I will be in San
> Antonio with Amit and Munwar giving a presentation at EduTECH.

Good luck, Charlie. And please say hi to our Cignex friends for me. I
missed them in Vienna and New Orleans.

Folks, Charlie is going to be presenting Plone at EduTech. Go Charlie!

I just talked to Ben on the phone. UNC and Duke will swap December and
January. So, if it is OK with Mike and Geoff, who are presenting this
month, let's say TriZPUG is on for the Tuesday, December 6 at 7pm in 328
Phillips Hall (usual place) on the UNC Campus:

http://trizpug.org/Members/cbc/dec-05-mtg
http://www.zope.org/Members/cbc/dec-2005-trizpug
http://plone.org/events/community/dec-2005-trizpug

See you there.