[triangle-zpug] Python/Zope/Plone community efforts

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Tue Nov 29 02:47:16 CET 2005

On Nov 28, 2005, at 8:08 PM, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Jim Allman wrote:
>> I'm trying to move my site in this direction, so any advice or
>> (recent) war stories would be appreciated. My immediate needs are
>> simple, but I'd prefer to learn and use a solid, feature-rich
>> blog  product if there is one for Plone.
>
> Jim, what's your Plone site?

Oh, just a daydream at the moment, actually a pile of sketches and
design notes. I'm suffering from busy-ness and perfectionism, so I
keep putting off the migration and hoping for the right products to
materialize.

I'd like to finally move from my static brochure site (URL below) to
something more bloggish, modern, and standards-compliant. (Part of my
site is running in Zope, mostly the simple team workspaces and web-
app prototypes I've demo'd to the club.)

Of course, I should be trying these ideas out on TriZPUG. Sorry I've
been absent, I have a Flash project that's been all-consuming this year.

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/