[triangle-zpug] Python/Zope/Plone community efforts

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Nov 29 02:18:07 CET 2005

Heh. When I picked up the plone.org news feed in Sage, I noticed the RSS
was a hell of a lot more up to date than the news portlet on plone.org.
I've got four new news articles in my feed reader that don't appear on
the plone.org news portlet. Heck, the dates are even off on the same
articles and out of order from the feed.

Geoff, those folks need some Squid help badly.