[triangle-zpug] Python/Zope/Plone community efforts

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Sun Nov 27 21:34:11 CET 2005

On Nov 27, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Paul Smith wrote:
> I can offer that Quills helped me learn to love SimpleBlog... :)

Did you find Quills hard to work with, or buggy, or what?

The post that Chris cited (http://theploneblog.org/archive/2005/11/20/
weblogs-products-and-plone) describes Quills as "non-Plonish", but
the scary lost-data incident seemed to be associated with something
called "EZ Blog". I couldn't find any such product, but thought
perhaps he meant EasyBlog or SimpleBlog?

I'm trying to move my site in this direction, so any advice or
(recent) war stories would be appreciated. My immediate needs are
simple, but I'd prefer to learn and use a solid, feature-rich blog
product if there is one for Plone.

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media