[triangle-zpug] Python/Zope/Plone community efforts

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Sun Nov 27 21:43:38 CET 2005

On Nov 27, 2005, at 3:34 PM, Jim Allman wrote:
> The post that Chris cited (http://theploneblog.org/archive/
> 2005/11/20/weblogs-products-and-plone) describes Quills as "non-
> Plonish", but the scary lost-data incident seemed to be associated
> with something called "EZ Blog". I couldn't find any such product,
> but thought perhaps he meant EasyBlog or SimpleBlog?

Hm, I see from Jon Stahl's reply that Quills was in fact the blogging
system involved. Sorry for my confusion.

I'm trying to get past the vague whiff of apprehension re: Quills,
and learn people's specific concerns. Because it kinda looked like
the most mature (and ambitious) of the blogging products for Plone.

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/