[triangle-zpug] Python/Zope/Plone community efforts

Paul Smith paul at blinkylights.org
Sun Nov 27 20:34:13 CET 2005

On Nov 23, 2005, at 10:07 AM, Chris Calloway wrote:

> I think I'd feel safer with a community blog to which we all
> contributed what we're working on.

	I would too.
	I tried blogging for a while and discovered I only really have 1-2
posts in me per month. I'd be willing to devote those one or two to a
community blog if we start one. As to usurping individual blogs, I
would only be worried about it if anybody has a blog specifically
about Python/Plone. Otherwise, I don't see why we can't just refer to
members' individual Plone-related articles in the community blog.
	I'd be interested to hear more about the discussion around how to
aggregate articles from various UG's. I can offer that Quills helped
me learn to love SimpleBlog... :)

--Paul