[triangle-zpug] November and December meetings

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:38:03 CET 2005

Hi Chris,

Sorry about letting this month's meeting slip. I burned the midnight oil for
a big deadline today, and won't be available for this evening. I'm happy to
host the next meeting on December 6th. I'd still love to hear about
ArchGenXML if Mike is around in Dec, but DistUtils and Python Eggs sound
good too.

-Ben

On 11/22/05, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:

> This is fourth Tuesday. I haven't seen a meeting announcement.
>
> It was Duke's turn. Based on a previously published rotation and vote we
> took, I put up a calendar item for December at UNC.
>
> The question is, should the December 6 meeting be at Duke or UNC? It's
> Duke's turn and UNC is previously scheduled for December. Speak up now
> so more meeting announcements can be broadcast.
>
> I changed the December topic to DistUtils and Python Eggs. Remember,
> we'd like lots of short talks on a number of topics. You can always add
> more topics to a meeting. If you have a topic you'd like to speak on,
> speak up.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
>
> Chris Calloway
> http://www.seacoos.org
> office: 17-6 Venable Hall phone: (919) 962-4323
> mail: Campus Box #3300, UNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC 27599

Ben Best
Associate in Research
A321 LSRC, Box 90328
Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708-0328 USA
phone: +1(919)613-8021
fax: +1(919)684-8741