[triangle-zpug] November and December meetings

Geoff Davis geoff at geoffdavis.net
Tue Nov 22 22:39:36 CET 2005

I'd be happy to do a little presentation on psyco.  It won't be something
long enough for the whole meeting -- probably more like 10-15 minutes.
While the big presentations are great when we can get them, I think it might
be easier to get a bunch of short presentations each time rather than trying
to get longer ones.  (That being said, I'd love to learn more about
ArchGenXML, DistUtils, and Eggs and am hoping that those will happen soon)