[triangle-zpug] November and December meetings

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:10:24 CET 2005

This is fourth Tuesday. I haven't seen a meeting announcement.

It was Duke's turn. Based on a previously published rotation and vote we
took, I put up a calendar item for December at UNC.

The question is, should the December 6 meeting be at Duke or UNC? It's
Duke's turn and UNC is previously scheduled for December. Speak up now
so more meeting announcements can be broadcast.

I changed the December topic to DistUtils and Python Eggs. Remember,
we'd like lots of short talks on a number of topics. You can always add
more topics to a meeting. If you have a topic you'd like to speak on,
speak up.