[triangle-zpug] OT: Usability Testing

TJ Stankus tjstankus at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 20:55:03 CET 2005

Hello ZPUGgers. Sorry to go off-topic here, but I trust the experience and
opinions of people on this list.

One of my clients is looking for local resources/vendors for running web site
usability testing. If it went well, this would be a recurring job, perhaps 4
or 5 times a year. Hourly pay would be the likely setup, but other
arrangements are also possible. Pass this on if you know anyone with
experience running this kind of testing, or if you have experience with a
vendor and don't mind sharing feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks,

-TJ