[triangle-zpug] Python challenge

Geoff Davis geoff at geoffdavis.net
Mon May 30 22:13:34 CEST 2005

For those of you interested in learning more python, I came across this:
http://plope.com/Members/chrism/python_challenge

"""
Python Challenge

As if I didn't have enough distractions, this website can keep me
entertained for hours.

Python Challenge is a level-based puzzle game where you move between
levels by performing some task with Python. Highly recommended if you
want to learn how to use bits and pieces of Python without boring the
crap out of yourself. I'm currently at level 11 after a couple of days
of on-and-off futzing. Level 7 was the hardest one for me so far;
availing myself of the clues in the forum was required.

This would be a great way to teach programming to curious young people.
"""