[triangle-zpug] Tomorrow's meeting

Ben Best bbest at duke.edu
Tue May 24 19:14:21 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I just want to reiterate the reminder of tomorrow evening's festivities.
I'll have cold beers to share, and be prepared for the rapier wit of these
awesome presenters (congrats, Tom on the fencing win -- apologies to all for
the play on words)!

  Tri-ZPUG May 2005 Meeting: Dream Team Lightning Talks
    http://trizpug.org/Members/bbest/200505_mtg
    Wednesday, May 25th 7-9pm
    directions: http://trizpug.org/Members/bbest/to_duke_env

  Geoff Davis
  - CMFMember, a configurable membership product for Plone
    http://plone.org/products/cmfmember

  Jim Allman
  - BusyB, an automated build system written in Python
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/busyb

  Chris Calloway
  - list comprehensions, tips and tricks for using this dynamic data
structure in Python
    http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/node7.html
  - Plone Desktop, Windows Explorer for Plone
    http://www.enfoldsystems.com/Products/Desktop

  Group
  - Python Boot Camp preparations

Hope to see you there, Ben (cell: 308-7754, work: 613-8021)