[triangle-zpug] Tomorrow's meeting

T. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue May 24 18:54:06 CEST 2005

I plan to be at the meeting this Wednesday.  :-)

Thanks to everyone involved in organizing it while I wasn't paying attention.
It's great news that the group is finally building up enough momentum that
meetings happen even when I'm not bullying people to give some sort of talk.

While work is just starting to become more busy, the last couple of months
have been wicked busy for me.  Mostly good stuff, including [bragging]
winning this year's Men's Foil event at the North Carolina Div II Fencing
Championship [/bragging].
http://askfred.net/Results/results.php?tournament_id=925#3817

See you tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to the lightening talks.