[triangle-zpug] Dream Team Lightning Python/Plone Talks for Wed, May 25th at Duke University

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Sun May 22 04:53:36 CEST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 04:59:10PM -0400, Ben Best wrote:
> The room is limited to 20 people or less.  Please RSVP if you intend to
> show, in case I need to book a larger room.  Be sure to print out
> directions.
>
> Hope to see you there, Ben Best

I plan on being there, health of my family permitting. We just returned
tonight from a home school convention in Williamsburg, Virginia and my wife
is pretty wiped out.

Some good news: At the convention I sold several copies of my beginning
programming book.

Some better news: I made good connections both with a textbook distributor
and with a distance-learning high school. It looks like I will be working
hard this summer putting together a web-based correspondence course for
teaching Python to high-school students. Stay tuned.

I'm looking forward to the lightning talks and planning a Python boot camp.

David Handy