[triangle-zpug] Plone at UNC

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 12 00:07:41 CEST 2005

Geoff Davis wrote:
 >http://programming.newsforge.com/programming/05/05/04/218202.shtml?tid=48

The article did not mention that Cignex was a service provider on the
project. I like to mention Cignex every chance I get, because they are
awesome Plone community citizens, in addition to having the best project
management and development methodology on the planet. They just hired
Joel Burton. Ben Saller works for them as a contractor. The author of
The Zope Book, Michael Pelletier, works for them, and has a new online
book called Plone Live, which is targetted at Plone 2.1 and is updated
as Plone updates, co-authored by the CTO of Cignex:

http://www.sourcebeat.com/TitleAction.do?id=11