[triangle-zpug] Plone at UNC

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu May 12 00:04:36 CEST 2005

Geoff Davis wrote:
> http://programming.newsforge.com/programming/05/05/04/218202.shtml?tid=48

The article did not mention that Cignex was a service provider on the
project. I like to mention Cignex every chance I get, because they are
awesome Plone community citizens, in addition to having the best project
management and development methodology on the planet. They just hired
Joel Burton. Ben Saller works for them on contract, I think. The author
of The Zope Book, Michael Pelletier, works for them, and has a new
online book called Plone Live, which is targetted at Plone 2.1 and is
updated as Plone updates.

http://www.sourcebeat.com/TitleAction.do?id=11