[triangle-zpug] C++, Python on Linux position at GSK in RTP NC [job]

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Wed Mar 23 03:44:53 CET 2005

[forwarded job posting - please contact the person below, not me]

  From: "Mahesh  Mayani" <MMayani at ProfessionalAccess.com>

  dimensional molecular analysis tools. A significant portion of the
  contract time will be spent deploying and optimizing developed software
  on a large scale Linux cluster and the candidate should be comfortable
  working within the Linux environment. The candidate will have
  demonstrated expertise programming and scripting in a Linux environment.
  Experience with high performance/high availability computing,
  distributed computing, or Linux clusters/farms is strongly preferred.
  Experience with C++ and Python programming/scripting will be favored. A
  background in chemistry or computational chemistry is a plus.

  Mahesh Mayani
  Professional Access Ltd

  Te #  917-438-9716
  Fax#  212-432-2844