[triangle-zpug] March meeting?

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Mon Mar 21 04:54:41 CET 2005

On Thursday 17 March 2005 07:13 pm, Chris Calloway wrote:
> OK, I lied. I took a couple more days to create the meeting
> announcements because I'm swamped.
>
> Syndicated: http://www.zope.org/Members/cbc/trizpug-mar2005-meeting

Thanks, Chris.

> Tom, zope.org removed folder sharing from their site, even on Wiki
> content. So neither I nor anybody else except you, apparently, can
> update http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Members/tbryan/TriZPUG/FrontPage

Ugh.  :-P  Okay, I've added the news item for this week's meeting.

You know, there's not much live content up on that page.  I think that it's
reasonble for me to go through and repoint things to www.trizpug.org.  I'll
try to do that...um...maybe after the Southeast Sectional tournament at the

> This will happen soon, as trizpug.org will soon be running
> in its own instance.

Wow!  Cool.  You're still hosting it, Chris?

> somebody else. Alas, I am too poor to attend even PyCon this month, and
> so I will be at our meeting on Wednesday. Unless the magic money fairy
> pays me a visit in the next few days.

Their loss is our gain.  I'd like to go since I had a lot of fun in 2003, but
at this point, I should probably be thinking more about Java conferences
again.

> Actually, I think a presentation on new-style classes is probably worth
> more than yet another session on Zope3 at PyCon. So I, for one, am
> looking forward to your show, David.

Me, too!  And, I agree, this presentation will probably be more useful to me
than anything I saw at PyCon.  :-)