[triangle-zpug] March meeting?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Mar 18 01:13:35 CET 2005

OK, I lied. I took a couple more days to create the meeting
announcements because I'm swamped.

Syndicated: http://www.zope.org/Members/cbc/trizpug-mar2005-meeting

Tom, zope.org removed folder sharing from their site, even on Wiki
content. So neither I nor anybody else except you, apparently, can
update http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Members/tbryan/TriZPUG/FrontPage

I guess this is just another kick in the pants to migrate some TriZPUG
content from zope.org to trizpug.org. I've recently discovered that more
people (especially Ben), need some kind of manager authority on
trizpug.org. This will happen soon, as trizpug.org will soon be running
in its own instance.

After missing last month due to being ill, I was thinking I was going to
PyCon this month and would have to hand off the Phillips 328 room key to
somebody else. Alas, I am too poor to attend even PyCon this month, and
so I will be at our meeting on Wednesday. Unless the magic money fairy
pays me a visit in the next few days.

Actually, I think a presentation on new-style classes is probably worth
more than yet another session on Zope3 at PyCon. So I, for one, am
looking forward to your show, David. See you there!

BTW, the new Zope3 book is out:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672326175/ref=rm_item