[triangle-zpug] March meeting?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Mar 14 17:20:05 CET 2005

T. Bryan wrote:
> Yes, if we have 328 Phillips.  Chris, is the room reserved?

Working on it.

The room scheduling has been handed off to a group whose mission is more
"administerial" than support. They have been very difficult to deal
with. This new group does nothing but room scheduling. Thus, they are
very focused on the building of their own bureaucracy and making it as
cumbersome for the non-room scheduling professional as possible.

Not to worry. I have other rooms. It's just that 328 Phillips is prefered.