[Fwd: Re: [triangle-zpug] June meeting

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jun 29 17:37:49 CEST 2005

FYI... Cameron Avenue in front of Phillips Hall is all torn up. You may
see a sign in front of Swain Lot saying the lot is closed. It really
isn't closed at night, just during the day while there's umpteen hundred
construction workers parked there.

This meeting was posted on the training portlet of plone.org. We'll see
if that drags in any new people. It did alert our friend Chris Johnson
of ifPeople in Atlanta to our presence. So, if you are looking for a
Zope/Plone job in Atlanta, Chris is your man. It looks like ifPeople is
a socially responsible business doing good in the world.