[triangle-zpug] Cool python security app

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jun 28 18:32:29 CEST 2005

Geoff Davis wrote:
 > (Note: For
> those of you running Plone behind Apache, I learned the hard way that
> selinux's targeted policy has a feature that breaks Apache's proxying.
> You have to allow httpd scripts to access the network to restore
> proxying.)

Oh, man, thanks so much. I was just getting ready to do this. I just
installed selinux to run Plone behind Apache. Does this apply to
mod_rewrite as well, do you think?

fail2ban looks cool, too.

Thanks for all you've been doing lately on the loginageddon. I saw your
post about it on collective-cmfmember.

All, recently Geoff has brought Plone login all under formcontroller,
put all the login related objects into a plone_login skin layer, made
login more I18N friendly, and a whole bunch of other login improvements.
He deserves a big round of applause.