[triangle-zpug] Running Plone on Mac OS X Server

Forrest Anderson (fanderso) fanderso at cisco.com
Thu Jun 23 20:50:39 CEST 2005

Chris,

Thanks for responding. The firewall is not on so I did a little poking
around and found that the command to start/stop Plone that I had been
using was not working (I had been using sudo
/Library/StartupItems/Plone2/Plone2 start). I found another line that
worked: /Applications/Plone2/Tools/start Default.

This brought it back to life.

The only other problem I have is when I try and log in from another
computer. I use the correct URL and can see the front page, but it won't
allow me to log in.

Forrest