[triangle-zpug] [JOB] software developer with Python experience -
Mark R. Biggers
biggers at utsl.com
Sat Jun 4 21:10:03 CEST 2005
My customer is looking for a software developer with Unix/Linux
scripting experience, particularly with Python.
You will be helping to support and enhance a variety of "Line of
Business" applications, written in Python, Zope and Twisted.
It is a requirement that you are passionate about high-quality work,
including a knowledge of and/or eagerness to learn testing, software
release management, good documenting, communication and other related
This is a part-time consulting job. It's an opportunity to show what
you can do, and your performance is the only limit as to where you
Ideally, you are located in Asheville or High Point, North Carolina
(for on-site work).
If not, you are within a reasonable driving distance of either of
these cities -- eastern Tennenssee, SW Virginia, Charlotte, Winston
Salem -- and also you "can do" remote development.
* Unix/Linux development experience, with scripting languages and
Python in particular. If your background is Windows with good
Python experience, you must be willing & able to ramp up quickly
* Some university or community-college study in Information
Technology or Computer Science
* Software Engineering skills are a big plus - you know something
about testing, version control, et cetera.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Other pluses: Web development, relational database experience
Mark Biggers: biggers __ utsl __ com
http://www.utsl.com (See "contact me" for e-mail)
* Please attach a resume in OpenOffice or MS Word format to your e-mail
* Please include a contact-list of 3 references
* Samples of your Python code are good, too :^) !
(version of Sat Jun 4 15:04:52 2005)
More information about the triangle-zpug