[triangle-zpug] undo issue

David Chandek-Stark chand012 at notes.duke.edu
Fri Jul 29 17:01:11 CEST 2005

I got no reply from plone-users on this issue. I believe it's really a
CMF issue anyway, but got no help from the CMF list either. :(

AFAIK, Plone's undo_tool and listUndoableTransactionsFor() method are
derived directly from the underlying CMF or Zope.

Any help greatly appreciated!

--David

-----------

In my site the undo form is always blank. In the ZMI, however, undoable
transactions are listed. I think the problem may be related to the fact
that I am using a higher level user folder (RemoteUserFolder, outside
Plone b/c doesn't integrate) for members. Here is my ZODB:

| root

|_WWW

  |_acl_users (RemoteUserFolder)

  |_plone (no acl_users inside plone)

Undoable transactions in the ZMI list plone users as "WWW [user]". There
are no errors in error_log.

Zope 2.7.6-final/linux2
Python 2.3.4
Plone 2.0.5