[triangle-zpug] Vote - TriZPUG new meeting date/time

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Wed Jul 27 18:35:57 CEST 2005

As I said at the June meeting, I won't be able to come to any more Wednesday
night meetings. I'd like to renew my call for a vote on moving the date to
fourth Tuesdays starting August or September, as the group sees fit.

Thanks,
David H.

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 06:13:07PM -0400, David Handy wrote:
> Hi All -
>
> I propose that we move the TriZPUG meeting time to 4th Tuesdays starting in
> August. This proposal is prompted by my desire to keep coming to TriZPUG
> meetings even though events very important to my marriage and family keep
> coming up on Wednesdays. As Gandalf told Bilbo, I'm a very small person
> in the universe after all, but if it is all the same to most folks here
> maybe we can make the change.
>
> Please vote whether you prefer the current meeting time (4th Wednesdays) or
> my proposed time (4th Tuesdays).  We're most interested in people who come
> now but wouldn't be able to come on Tuesdays and in people who cannot come
> on Wednesdays but who will be able to come on Tuesdays.
>
> Tom Bryan will check the results when he is done with his fencing
> competition some time next week (Go Tom!) and announce the final decision.
>
> Thanks, and forgive me,
> David Handy

David Handy
Computer Programming is Fun!
Beginning Computer Programming with Python
http://www.handysoftware.com/cpif/