[triangle-zpug] Presentation announcement

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Fri Jul 22 21:10:21 CEST 2005

Chris,

I've managed to talk my bosses (NCSU Distance Education and Learning
Technology Service) into paying to have the AC on after hours for this
meeting. So it should be cooler than last summer. :-) I also talked them
into providing guest network access, so we'll have freely available
(unauthenticated) wired and wireless access for the meeting.

See you soon!

-Thomas