[triangle-zpug] Plone Live book giveaway

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Tue Jul 19 16:11:24 CEST 2005

TJ Stankus wrote:
> I just noticed that Cignex is giving away 500 free copies of the Sourcebeat
> Plone Live book to active Plone developers. It was just posted today, so
> they're probably not all snarfed up yet.
>
> http://www.cignex.com/ploneliveoffer/

Plone Live is also available as a continuously updated electonic book.
As Plone changes, so will Plone Live. I've been asked by our good
friends at Cignex to offer you a 25 percent discount on the electonic
version, by using special discount code "4PL05" at:

http://www.sourcebeat.com/TitleAction.do?id=11

Please do not pass this offer beyond this list. It is for TriZPUG list
members only.

I hope to see some of you at Plone Symposium in New Orleans this week.
I'll be staying at the Crowne Astor Plaza (the location for Plone
Symposium) and my cell is 599-3530.