[triangle-zpug] looking for durhamdemocrats.org Plone webmaster

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Jul 7 22:52:44 CEST 2005

Are you a registered Democrat residing in Durham County? Would you like
to take over responsibilities for durhamdemocrats.org (I need to move to
Orange County in the near future and need to find my replacement), which
is a Plone site? If so, please email me privately at
support at durhamdemocrats.org. This volunteer job takes about 5 hrs/week
max, including a monthly IT committee meeting.

Here's an ideal skill set for the job:

linux admin/security (iptables, selinux)
bind/dns admin
apache admin
python programming
bash scripting
xhtml/css/javascript proficiency
zope/plone admin/programming (zpt/dtml/archetypes)
sql programming
mysql admin
postgres admin
some sort of mta admin (sendmail, postfix, qmail, etc.)