[triangle-zpug] Document Management

Chris Kennedy chris.kennedy at coventor.com
Wed Jul 6 20:47:33 CEST 2005

hi Chris,

I'm a newb.... but isn't this one of the strong points of Plone?

Perhaps your company is also getting the messenger and the message
confused.  You can deploy a Plone based site, out of the box, without (I
hesitate to say any .. cause I'm a newb -- but it sure appears to be so)
development work.

I'm looking at CMS's myself as I need to deploy a site for a new product
I'm launching, complete with a webstore, forum capability, etc.

regards