[triangle-zpug] Document Management

Chris Rossi chris at spacelabstudio.com
Wed Jul 6 19:32:08 CEST 2005

Hello folks.  I'm not getting to do much Zope/Plone work these days, but
folks at my company are evaluating CMS's and I continue to push them
towards Zope/Plone, although they seem reluctant to spend any developer
hours on a CMS.  At any rate, we have a requirement that I've seen over
and over again, but haven't actually seen implemented in the Zope world
yet.  Which is basically a revision control system for a CMS.  Does
anybody know of a product written for Plone that provides basic revision
history logging, rollback, recall, etc...?

Thanks,
Chris