[triangle-zpug] Vote - TriZPUG new meeting date/time

David Handy david at handysoftware.com
Wed Jul 6 00:13:07 CEST 2005

Hi All -

I propose that we move the TriZPUG meeting time to 4th Tuesdays starting in
August. This proposal is prompted by my desire to keep coming to TriZPUG
meetings even though events very important to my marriage and family keep
coming up on Wednesdays. As Gandalf told Bilbo, I'm a very small person
in the universe after all, but if it is all the same to most folks here
maybe we can make the change.

Please vote whether you prefer the current meeting time (4th Wednesdays) or
my proposed time (4th Tuesdays).  We're most interested in people who come
now but wouldn't be able to come on Tuesdays and in people who cannot come
on Wednesdays but who will be able to come on Tuesdays.

Tom Bryan will check the results when he is done with his fencing
competition some time next week (Go Tom!) and announce the final decision.

Thanks, and forgive me,
David Handy