[triangle-zpug] June meeting

Thomas Wilson Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 5 22:14:31 CEST 2005

Chris Calloway wrote:
> David Handy made a suggestion to move meetings to fourth Tuesdays so he
> could continue to participate. There was no objection. I believe he will
> post here to get more feedback from you.
>
> Several people from Raleigh were present, indicating that we should
> possibly still continue to meet at NCSU on the rotation. Thomas Wilson,
> would you be up for that in July?

Chris,

Although my work is taking me further and further from both Zope and
Python, I'm happy to continue hosting here if the community needs the
location.

Tuesdays are a bit of a challenge for me but I can make that work out
for future months (every third or as needed). This month's 4th Tuesday
though is a bit harder. I'll need to arrange for someone to let people
in until I can get here around 7:30 or so, but it's definitely doable.
Wednesdays of course still work for me.

I'll watch the list to see if we need the venue and when. I've reserved
the space for both Tue 7/26 and Wed 7/27 this month to keep our options
open.

_Thomas

Thomas Wilson, Web Applications Developer
Learning Technology Service, NCSU DELTA
Thomas_Wilson at ncsu.edu, 919.513.5088