[triangle-zpug] Re: [Triangle] Interest in local "sprint" on PHC?

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Mon Jan 31 17:09:37 CET 2005

Tom Bryan wrote:
> Would anyone be interested in meeting somewhere locally for a PHC sprint?

Tom, I'm MOST interested in another PHC sprint! Thanks!

PHC is the product I most need in releasable, relatively bug-free,
documented, and working as documented form.

I'm glad there are folks who want to keep adding bells and whistles to
PHC. But I need a release on the CVS tree I can grab and use on a public
site without any dangling wires hanging off.

I can participate in this anytime *after* Feb 5.

If you need a place to host the sprint, I'm here to help! I realize
sprints can work over IRC. But its also great to have folks in the same
room, especially for pair programming.

Thanks again for having so much interest in this.