[triangle-zpug] Interest in local "sprint" on PHC?

Mark R. Biggers biggers at utsl.com
Mon Jan 31 15:40:18 CET 2005

Hi Tom,

I would be interested in another PHC sprint, or maybe one based on
another simpler, popular Plone product.  I must spend some "quality
time" with PHC, just to figure out all of what it can do.

I did heed the warning to get PloneTestCase and ZopeTestCase from
CVS.  Here's a simple recipe (taken from SF.net), in case anyone's
interested:

  cd yourPloneDir

  LOGIN="-d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/collective"
  cvs $LOGIN  login

  ## just hit Return, when prompted for a password...

  cvs -z3 $LOGIN  co -P ZopeTestCase  # (or/and?) PloneTestCase

  ## CMF Products in CVS can be "seen" at:
  ## http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/collective/

Still working through the PTC tutorial(s),
----mark